4.03.2008

You know what that is, that's Bush!

My gut told me that letting Vargas go may have been uneccessary, and judging by how Bush pitched today, I might have preferred him getting a chance in the rotation. I've been pretty neutral on Bush in his career as a Brewer, but today was frightening. 5 walks! You have to do a better job of keeping us in the game Bushy. I believe he went hit batsmen, walk, walk, out, out, and walk. That's not my ideal number 3 starter. I thought Vargas put up good enough numbers in the spring to receive more consideration than he did. Ach! Let's hope Villy gets us back into the W column tomorrow. The Yost-Haters are going to not tolerate Bush in the rotation long if he keeps this up, and honestly, I'm not going to tolerate it either. I hate the bottom three of our rotation being as inexperienced as Gallardo, Villy and Parra, but that most likely will be the case.

No comments: