4.18.2008

Game 15- Milwauke v St. Louis-- Happy Cows
Given Prince's lack of home runs this season, many fans were concerned that his vegetarianism was hindering is power. That's why I think cows everywhere were happy when Prince hit his 1st dinger of the season. In the 10th off Brad Thompson and FOLLOWING a legged out single by Ryan Braun. See Yost, maybe Braun 3, Fielder 4 works. Once again, the crew spent most of the day not hitting, and through sheer gutsy pitching, the bullpen kept them in this game. After Para left after 4, the bullpen kept the Cards off the board, McClung, Mota, Shouse and Gagne got it done. Although Gagne had to put a few guys on to keep me from feeling too good about him. To think, I almost turned this game off. Had I not been in the middle of mopping the kitchen, I may have gone to do something else. Shame on me.

No comments: