4.18.2008

Game 16- Milwaukee v Cinncinnati: Hold Your Breath
I wake up from a nap that went excessively long and dial up brewers.com to catch the game. I see 5-0 after 5. "YEAH!" I see Torres pitcher "WA-WA-WHAT!". Oh no, here it goes, Sheets on the DL. I tune in the broadcast, which for some reason defaults to the Reds broadcast and I hear whoever the wisenheimer is on Reds radio blaming the Brewers for Sheets problems. "The Brewers need to be paying attention to more than pitch count when it comes to Sheets' health." Well what else are the Brewers supposed to do? You put a grown man out there to pitch, you try not to run him in the ground, you expect him to tell you when he's not right and you deal with it. Is Yost supposed to pitch him every 6 days? IDIOT. There were many good indicators that "tightness in the tricep" won't include a trip to the DL, but I can respect anyone who is frustrated that we had to blow up our bullpen to get this win tonight. And what a Spectacular win it was.

No comments: